With our Pure Hawaii Magnesium Drops, you can mineral-enhance your drinking water with Magnesium, Chloride, and Potassium and also trace amounts of Calcium, Iron, Copper, Zinc and Manganese while making your own great-tasting mineral water.
Magnesium is an essential mineral that is involved in many of the body's biochemical processes and has many health benefits. It is necessary for the proper functioning of the heart, muscles, and nervous system, and is also involved in the metabolism of carbohydrates and the synthesis of proteins and fats.
Magnesium is a natural muscle relaxant and may help to reduce muscle spasms and cramps. It is also involved in many of the body's biochemical reactions, including those involved in the production of serotonin, which is a neurotransmitter that helps to regulate sleep.
- Reducing the risk of heart disease.
- Stronger bones: Magnesium plays a role in the development and maintenance of strong bones, which can reduce the risk of osteoporosis.
- Improved sleep: Magnesium helps regulate the sleep-wake cycle, promoting a deeper and more restful sleep.
- Reduced stress and anxiety: Magnesium has been shown to help regulate the production of stress hormones, reducing feelings of stress and anxiety.
- Increased energy: Magnesium is essential for the production of energy in cells, and low levels of magnesium can result in fatigue and low energy levels.
Made in Hawaii on our site at the Hawaii Ocean Science & Technology Park.
If you are in Hawaii, you can find it at the following locations:
Waikiki: ABC Store 205 Lewers Street, ABC Store Royal Hawaiian Center 2233 Kalakaua Avenue, ABC Store Ala Moana Center Downstairs by the Center Stage, ABC Store Duke’s Lane 2255 Kuhio Avenue, House of Mana Up at the Royal Hawaiian Shopping Center
Ko’Olina: Island Country Market Ko’Olina Center
Maui: ABC Store Whalers Village Ka’anapali, ABC Store Shops at Wailea, Island Gourmet Market Wailea 3750 Alanui Drive, Honolua Store Kapalua
Hawaii Island: Island Gourmet Market Queens Marketplace Waikoloa and on our own Kona Salt Farm Store on Hawaii Ocean Science & Technology Park, Ho'Ola Farms
Ingredients: Pristine Magnesium and concentrated Deep Ocean Minerals drawn from the 900 year-old Thermohaline Circulation 2,200 feet below the surface of the Kona Sea.
Add 1 drop per 1oz. of drinking water. 24 drops per large 24 oz. water flask, 8 drops for a cup of water.
Bottle Size: 2 Fl oz.